Friday 24 July 2009

A TULIP MURDERED BY AN AXE : THREE CHARACTERS INNER EPIC.


a Dialogue: is a state of me and myself conversing, and to make it easier for readers i will be characterized in MARWAN and ABDULLAH
**************************
*****************************************************
ABDULLAH: why are you in a grimly face?

MARWAN:you make me the only hero in all your fictional ventures and agonies,and when i resist, you judge me!!
can not you see that you are depriving me the right to choose?!!

ABDULLAH:you mean your right to commit mistakes and follies?!!

MARWAN (sharply): stepping outside your script is not a crime beyond your heaven..and if telling what others are afraid of is to be considered mistakes and follies, then be it..you did not give me enough space.

ABDULLAH: your main problem is that you are eager for ordinary heroism..more than any other humanbeing.

MARWAN: i am eager for perfection as any free human being..independently..i have always dreamed of you putting me in a real battle field in your heaven or on earth just to show you my capability of fighting and bearing under strikes.

ABDULLAH: mostly you would have been killed after a while, and the echo of your heroism would be gone with the wind..because your courage will deceive you letting you imagine that bullets misses its way to your chest..and i want you to do a lot before that bullet reaches you.

MARWAN:how can you tell that the smoke of that bullet wont be the fence between life and death?? dont you belive in other life?? it might be my resurrection.
you confuses me abdullah with all your hallucinations and self-contradictions,when you choose to uprise ,you claim that marwan is an innerly conflicting person.just because i refuse your battles and pick mine in a different age than abdullah's age.
and in fact if you are not pleased of that logicless status that would be so helpful for me, because what distinguishes me is my capability for dynamic moves in a time of no rules..no logic..a time when LOGIC-ERS are falling down, all of them are amazing and unique, but death, betrayal, murder and silance or what ever you want to call it it the eventual ending for such people leaving those who lives outside the life/death logic.

ABDULLAH:but when i need you a philosopher you show up a pirate with a knife between his jaws,and a monk when i demand you adventurer.

MARWAN:you put (CELIEN) in my way and you wanted me to face her as a philisophoer, when all the human wisdom with all its religions,myth,arts and acknowledge could not translate one hieroglyph of her lethal feminism.
you reminded me of one of your sayings..(they come to me with thier burdens)..here you come to me with yours...what a heavy burden it is?!!..a 25 years of amazement old girl..her creativity is a barrel of gun powder..beautifull to death borders..how did you want me to be facing seduction?? Saint Joseph?? i am not a prophet..and before her i dont want to be one.

ABDULLAH:i wanted you a resistant!!

MARWAN: how could you tell that my surrender was not a resistant chapter?!!
isnt it the surrender to such a seducing feminism,a woman that you realize her presence with tha same extasy as in her absence, isnt it our most masculine epic victories ever??
that was your burden that you escaped of..

ABDULLAH: as usual you makes me laugh every time the situation becomes intense..you forget that you are my burden!!

No comments: